AWS Kafka Developers are needed for Project in Sweden
The consultants we are looking for should have:
• 6+ years’ experience in understanding HLD's and deriving LLD's for AWS Cloud environments to setup and manage Event Driven Architecture.
• Hands on experience in working with Kafka connectors, Producer and consumer APIs including offset management, partition, cluster and broker strategy requirements.
• Hands-on in Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Swagger, PL/SQL, SOA, Swagger, etc. technologies in Linux and Windows environment.
• AWS Certified Developer – Associate would be an added advantage.
• Good understanding of Kafka Security with Kerberos together with Data Encryption and Data Authorization aspects.
• Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in Agile environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.