We are looking for Azure Cloud Architect for a contract role.
You will be responsible for trusted advisory around designs and implementation of Cloud-based solutions as well as migrations to Cloud from on-prem. You will be the Architectural lead of infrastructure transformations and migrations accountable for meeting the business requirements as well as best practices and standards.
• Experienced with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models as well as hybrid solutions.
• Experienced with migrations to Azure Cloud.
• Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
Experience in one or more of the following areas of IaaS / PaaS:
• Azure VM
• Azure Storage Accounts
• Azure Virtual Network, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Load Balancer
• Azure Backup, Azure Recovery Services, Azure Replication
• Azure Containers, Azure Kubernetes Service
• Azure SQL Databases (SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB)
• Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API
• Experience with scripting and automation using Az, PowerShell, ARM Templates.
• Understanding of processes for co-existing or migrating resources between Azure, other clouds and/or On-Perm.
• Understanding of authentication protocols, data synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
• Understanding of networking principles, communication protocols and their dependencies, virtual networks.
• Understanding of software dependencies (databases, applications, network connectivity).