We are looking for a Business Analyst with a Privacy expert profile who can help us with designing/implementing a Requirements Management framework across privacy regulations/countries in close collaboration with our Privacy stakeholders. In preparation for the next Privacy implementation projects in 2022, we would like to invest time in developing a model to deal smarter with requirements/user stories (not as one-offs per regulation, but more as a requirements framework across regulations). In this way, during the implementation projects we should be able to keep the focus better on the really specific elements that need to be followed up/remediated by the app teams instead of requirements that were already covered by previous regulations (and for which the assets have already been remediated). We are looking for someone who can help shape this and work it out in a practical way.
The skills and experience needed for this roll:
- Be able to work autonomously with limited direction.
- High focus on requirements gathering/shaping and also sufficient knowledge of advanced Excel/notions of PowerAutomate/Powerapps to efficiently support data collection exercise
- Experience with Microsoft PowerAutomate/Powerapps
- Understanding of SDLC (System Development LifeCycle methodology and related deliverables)
- Requirements gathering experience
- Problem solving & hands-on attitude
Other skills and experience that would be good to have:
- Basic Query skills
- Availability for limited F2F meetings in at customers offices in Belgium
- Some level of Privacy affinity/notions/experience