We are looking for a Change Manager for a contract role.
Change Manager provides effective management of the Live Services Operational Change Management Process across the Account to minimise the risk to the live services from the impact of change. Chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, clearly identifying risks and mitigating actions for proposed change implementations, providing clear recommendations to Stakeholders.
· Drive actions that increase the percentage of changes that are implemented correctly first time;
· Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt;
· Ensure that all changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the change requester;
· Ensure agreed Request for Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System;
· Organize Change Advisory Board Meetings (CAB), ensure agenda and papers are issued to participants in good time;
· Review, monitor and communicate the progress and final outcome of changes to all relevant parties;
· Ensure a back-out plan is in evidence and has been considered within the overall implementation plan to minimize impact to service availability;
· Ensure configuration items (CI) are linked to the change;
· Ensure change related documentation is completed and updated;
· Reject impractical RFCs;
· Ensure all impacted/interest parties are informed throughout the change lifecycle;
· Chair Post Implementation Review meetings;
· Manage follow-up actions identified from post implementation reviews;
· Create and distribute daily, weekly and adhoc reports;
· Conduct regular training for resolver groups in preparing RFC’s.
· Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers environment;
· Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment;
· Graduate level or demonstrable equivalent;
· Expect major part of experience in IT Infrastructure, with emphasis on operational management;
· Clear commitment to Service Management Framework approach to IT Infrastructure management;