To develop and adapt the Continuous Integration and Deployment Tool Chain (CICD). This includes the installation, configuration of these tools; advanced programming with them, their fine tuning, their third line support, etc.
The tools used by the CICD & Middleware team are the following:
- a source manager based on Git (Bitbucket)
- a containerisation platform: OCP4 (OpenShift Container Plateform)
- an integration server (Jenkins)
- a centralised log manager (ELK + Kafka)
- a "configuration management" service (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform)
- a "repository manager" (Artifactory)
- a suite of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- a devbox with integrated build service (based on Nix)
- Kubernetes container technology and associated management tools, preferably OCP4.
- Integration tools such as Jenkins or Openshift pipelines (Tekton).
- Infrastructure deployment with Terraform
- Logging and monitoring: ELK , Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana
- Configuration tools management and remote execution: Ansible, Puppet
- Source code manager: Git
- Repertoire of Artifacts : Artifactory
- Management of secrets and sensitive data with HashiCorp Vault.
- Programming: Go, Bash, Groovy, Python, Rust (scripting & troubleshooting)
- Build tools: Nix.
- Linux system administration (CoreOS, RedHat ...)
- PowerDNS/Bind, Nginx, Haproxy, Kemp.
- Public Cloud (AWX, GCE, Azure, ...)
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- VMWare Suite: VSphere, VCloud, VRealize.
- Networks: ACI
- Automatic tests, unit tests and integrations
- Protocols: SSL, TLS, SNMP, TCP, UDP