We are looking for Enterprise architect for an ongoing project for our client. You will join and support the current Team in the helping them achieve their end mission. Do you think you could be a good fit, please apply now.
Nature of the tasks
• Create business architecture models that reflect the organization’s strategies and goals
• Integrate the project and program strategies and ensure alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities
• Identify ways to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
• Evaluate systems for discrepancies or vulnerabilities
• Conduct research to find ways to improve operations
• Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
• Create and implement a business vision and multi-year plan
• EQF 7 Specific expertise and technologies
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, Zachman..., and actual
experience developing and building models based on such framework
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture notations such as ArchiMate, BPMN...
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as ARIS...
• Experience defining and implementing strategies under a CIO or equivalent
• Ability to combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems
• Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
• Excellent leadership and conciliation skills
• Communications skills, both verbal (e.g.: presentations, seminars, etc.), and written (e.g.: reports, articles, etc.).
• Group session facilitation.
• Promotion skills (“selling” the results of architectural