We are currently looking for a Genesys integration Expert to drive the Genesys strategy and development work streams for the integration of this asset with our application landscape.
The individual will be part of the Innovation and Technology team to develop our next generation of Call Center services.
As an Expert, you will be a part of the Experts team.
You will be expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business and technical requirements to integrate Genesys.
You will also be responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this job should have strong experience in IVR/CTI telephony technologies
The key areas of product knowledge are :
• Genesys Workforce management
• Genesys Cloud
• Salesforce Service Cloud
We expect you to
• Work with business partners to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Identify technical solutions to business problems and drive to resolution
• Participate in and drive cross-functional, cross discipline architecture teams to enhance / set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
• Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor, you will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations based on your strong expertise in the domain.
• Manage and deliver contact center transformation demands in an Agile mode.
• Be involved in several projects that can vary from strategic discoveries to CRM and contact center transformations.
• You will bring the solution expertise to our end users within their journey, helping them to increase customer experience and decrease operational costs.
We expect from you to have:
• At least 7 years of experience of which 3 years in the domain of contact centers, be it in leading operational, strategic or advising positions
• Good knowledge of contact center processes, operating model, KPI’s, processes, technology landscape and trends
• Solid knowledge/experience on Genesys integration with Salesforce Service Cloud
• Experience working with contact center technologies such as Twilio, Avaya, Genesys, Service Cloud, … and omni-channel integrations
• Experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.
• Strong communication skills and you are a team player
• Outstanding analytical skills and you are intellectually curious
• You have a true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team
• You are open to working in an local, national and international environment
Qualifications and Certifications:
• Must: Bachelors or Eqv
• Must: Genesys Cloud Certified Professional - Contact Center Admin
• Must: Genesys Cloud Certified API Developer
• Should: Genesys Cloud Workforce Management Certified Specialist
• Should: Genesys Cloud Scripting Certified Specialist
• Nice to have: Genesys Cloud Certified Associate
• Nice to have: Genesys Cloud Certified Professional – Implementation
• Nice to have: Genesys Cloud Certified Professional - Reporting and Analytics
Please call for further details.
Duration: 6 Months plus extension
Based: Remote and travel to meeting