Integration Specialist (Healthcare)
MUST SPEAK FRENCH
We are currently looking for a French speaking Integration Specialist with Healthcare experience.
You need to have technical proficiency with working with Virtual Machines and be competent with Linux/Command line. Other technical skills would be advantageous.
The role is documented as a Project Manager, but in talking to the client, they have retitled it as an integration specialist, as at least 50% of the job requires those integration skills and experience and it is the integration element which is the critical part of the role.
- Integrate client’s software solutions into hospital IT environments
Take responsibility for integration projects and manage customer expectations
- Assess client infrastructure and define requirements
- Understand customers goals and communicate with IT and stakeholders to achieve the best possible integration solution
- Plan and perform integration activities within hospital environments, especially set up, configure and maintain applications
- Setting up interfaces between customer and SPI systems
- Enhance and co-develop new interfaces
- Guide, educate and support all technically involved stakeholders
- Comply with security and privacy requirements
- Document project related tasks
- Fluent French and any other European language is a must, to communicate with customers
- Professional with 5+ years’ experience in IT project management and/or software support
- Experience in healthcare sector is a plus
- Strong problem solving, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key partners, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally
- Ability to work and solve problems under pressure in emergency situations and with a quick response complying with SLA requirements
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to change
Your IT skills:
- Working with virtual machines: VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, etc.
- Working in Linux environments, especially on the command line
- Basic knowledge about Docker: How to work with containers and images
- Working with web applications and RESTful APIs
- General understanding of standard healthcare interfaces HL7 and/or DICOM
- Using NextGen Integration Engine (formerly Mirth Connect)
MUST SPEAK FRENCH
Duration: 9 Months
Call now for further details.