My Client a Leading Technology Consultancy is looking for an IT Architect to join them. This will be remote role in Germany to begin with
Technical skills of the IT Architect (Required - Mandatory)
Exchange 2013/2016/2019 & Exchange Online/Office365 and MS Outlook Client, ADFS and Azure AD Sync, EMS
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
Active sync, Auto Discovery, PowerShell, DLP, Public folder, Exchange client protocols, Exchange Server roles, DNS, IIS, AD & SSO, failover & load balancing,
Language skills needed
Lead for 10-15 team members
- Work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations
- Ability to work independently, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
Area of responsibilities of the IT Architect
- Provide best-fit architectural solutions, provide technology consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, implement the solutions, create technology differentiation to ensure high quality technical solutions and thought leadership within the space of Office 365 technologies.
- Setting up new O365 tenant, domain registration and validation
- Set up Azure AD connect and Single sign on solutions including ADFS
- Participate in architecture review sessions to provide inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications in order to be able to create High level design specification
- Interface with customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, Build customer confidence in team`s ability to deliver in order to support high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the estimation activities considering org/unit Q&P goals and review the estimates in order to plan for required budget and resources to successfully execute the project
- Provides inputs for overall implementation plan, Lead deployment of applications/infrastructure and postproduction support activities In order to enable productionization of application/system/infrastructure
- Build repository of team`s collective knowledge, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects in order to drive higher efficiency and effectiveness and preserve organization knowledge
- Mentors the team on Technical Competencies and provides performance feedback of the individual team members to Project Manager in order to manage performance
- Participates in discussions with customers to gather scope information and performs analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project scope documentation
- Participate in estimation, staffing analysis and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing solution delivery of the proposal
- Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirement gaps/issues (both functional and non-functional) in order to come up with a comprehensive requirement document
- Provide inputs for technical risk planning with module perspective in order to ensure on time delivery of project.
- Prepare a detailed schedule for a work packet by carefully analysing the effort and dependencies (internal and external) and provide inputs to overall project schedule in order to ensure on time delivery of the project