My Client a Leading Technology Consultancy are looking for a IT Architect to join them. This is based in Germany and can be remote to begin with. You must be based in Germany to be applicable for this role
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
- Minimum 10 Yrs. experience in Datacenter and cloud technologies
- 8 years of experience in architecture and design
- Experience with administering virtual private clouds based on VMWare or Nutanix.
- Experience in Micro-services architecture and Kubernetes will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in managing large and complex hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with hyper converged infrastructure & Software defined datacenter solutions would be an added advantage
- Cloud Automation experience would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated experience on cross-functional business initiatives
- Should be familiar with cloud native services
- Good background and experience on cloud security
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- Exposure to Ansible, Python and Terraform.
Language skills needed
- Readiness to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication both verbal and written skills
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Focus on Delivery and Customer Service, an eye for detail.
- Team Player
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Proven track record of building consensus, negotiation, and diplomacy
Area of responsibilities
- Map high level architectural ambiguity driven by customer requirements, product roadmaps etc... to highly scalable architecture designs.
- Will be primarily responsible for architecting and delivering datacenter and hybrid cloud solutions for our customers.
- Consulting with client stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new cloud technology implementations, monitoring and optimization of existing equipment
- Delivering end-to-end infrastructure management solutions for our customers
- Improving infrastructure operations through better use of monitoring, coding and Scripting best practices
- Automating infrastructure migration to cloud environments
- Implementing cloud governance, build, deployment and monitoring standards for the clients
- Supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation and Cloud journey
- Driving service improvement and customer satisfaction