We are seeking an MES Engineer with Werum/PAS-Xdesign, configuration and deployment experience. Certified Werum would be highly desirable but not essential. The MES Engineer will contribute to the support of MES Projects on-site.
The MES Engineer will work under client supervision and be expected to be compliant with customer documentation and development standards.
- The MES Engineer will also be responsible for reviewing MES project work during design, construction and validation as required by the client
- The MES Engineers will also be expected to support site with testing, commissioning and validation of the MES systems to meet the overall project schedules.
- Works closely together with client teams to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project.
- Works closely together with client teams to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and where applicable library modules are used as and where intended.
- Assist the managed service team with Level 1, 2 and 3 support tickets as the subject matter expert.
- inimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharma environment delivering MES projects through design / commission and start-up
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience delivering Werum/PAS-X solutions preferably within a pharma environment
- Candidates Must Speak Dutch