REMOTE to start with.
Our Client a leading consultancy is looking for a SAP FICO consultant to join them.
You must speak Fluent German to be considered for this role.
This can be dome remotely to begin with.
- Clarification of business requirements
- Functional design of programs
- Configuration of customizable processes
- Unit, Functional and Integration testing of FICO processes
- Delivering workshops/presentations
- System and process documentation
- Analysis of bugs, gaps in design and user errors
- Problem management with detail root cause analysis
- Review technical aspects and high level performance optimization of the SAP applications, perform gap analysis and recommend solutions as per best practices.
- Provide technical recommendations on the design and development of the new requirements.
- Develop solutions for the required enhancements and perform unit testing. Prepare functional specification documents for the new enhancements.
- Provide support during integration testing cycle, user acceptance testing and post go live.
- Coordinate and interact with offshore and onshore team to manage Implementation activities of the project, and close interaction with customer to validate the business requirements and provide recommendations based on the application architecture.
- 8+ years of SAP FICO experience, preferably in Finance, Insurance industry
- Fluent in German Language
- Overall 8 Years on hands on experience in SAP FICO Configurations.
- At Least 2 end-to-end full life cycle implementation experience in S/4 HANA starting with explore/design phase till Cutover and Go-Live.
- Must have design & configuration experience on S/4HANA - GL, AR, AP, AA & Cash Application processes.
- Hands on experience on Project Systems & Investment Management.
- Experience working on FSCM - Collections, Dispute & Credit management.
- Knowledge of SAP integration with CONCUR, Fieldglass & ARIBA.
- Experience on design and configuring Vendor invoice management (Open Text VIM)
- Experience in Integration of Finance with Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing and Sales processes.
- Experience on design and configuration of Lease accounting (RE-FX)
- Knowledge of SAP Global Tax management solutions.
- Experience on configuring Controlling - CCA, IO & COPA business processes.
- Experience working on system integrations using API's, EDI & IDOC's.
- Well versed with FIORI tiles and reporting.
- Support Managerial and Operational reports using Business Intelligence tools
- Ability to run Due diligence, Define Roadmap and Strategies
- Ability to facilitate workshops and to identify business requirements
- Expert level written and verbal communication
Preferred to Have: -
- SAP Certification
- Pharmaceutical industry experience will be preferred
- Knowledge of AGILE Methodology of project delivery.