My Client a Leading Technology Consultancy is looking for a SAP Success Factors consultant to join them. This can be done remotely to begin with.
SAP Success Factors Consultant must have:-
- Deep working knowledge of Success Factors Modules. Primarily: Talent and Performance and how they interact with Employee Central and Employee Profile; both on desktop and mobile.
- Recent experience of writing functional specs/design docs/stakeholder presentations
- Experience of working on global deployments in an IT project delivery capacity; ideally with SuccessFactors Talent & Performance modules, both on desktop and mobile.
- Experience of leading meetings with business stakeholders
- Good understanding of the HR Processes relating to Talent & Performance
Should be proficient in:-
- Configuration of SuccessFactors Talent & Performance modules
- Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
Other desirable skills:-
- HTML experience
- Agile experience, usage of Jira/confluence.
- Reporting experience eg SF Ad-hoc reports
- Stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Experience of implementing Qualtrix 360