We are looking for a Scrum Master
The task will be to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings. Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology. Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team. Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process. Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint. Acts as safeguard for his/her team.
The experience, skills and certificates we are looking for:
-Agile/ Scrum Certified.
-Have a total experience of at least 10 years.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Ability and skills to coach team how to follow Agile scrum
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong Knowledge of scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices.
- Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Ability to guide estimation and planning efforts
- Experience working agile (Scrum and SAFe preferred)
We are looking for a Norwegian speaker for this position that is based in Stavanger.