Senior Recruitment Consultant | IT Contracts | London
Highly Competitive Salary and Uncapped Earning Potential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join us in our office in Central London.
DWI are the established leaders in Global IT Recruitment. With an enviable client list spanning some of the most renowned global blue-chip organisations, DWI has been paving the way for Global IT Contracts Recruitment since 2012.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your role is fundamental to the growth of DWI. You have a real opportunity to make a difference and create your own growth opportunities. Your input will have a direct impact, so if you like to make a difference and be recognised, this is the role for you.
Working on recruitment for IT contracts or permanent placements, you will need a proven track record as a Senior Recruiter including billing and building relationships and cold calling. We are looking for someone who is driven, proactive and focussed to achieve sales targets and the passion to strive to improve themselves and the company.
Whilst IT Recruitment experience would be ideal, it is not essential. We offer outstanding training opportunities for the right candidate who has 2-3 years’ general recruitment experience. All of our recruitment consultants have access to ongoing training and support is always available. DWI is renowned for its long-term investment in people, outstanding remuneration and benefits, and a friendly and social working environment. We offer exceptional opportunities for progression and enviable rewards for high achievers.
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 years’ experience in recruitment.IT contracts experience would be advantageous, but not required.
- A proven track record of success in a recruitment consultants role
- Excellent communication face-to-face and telephone skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Resilient and target-focused
- An enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial spirit.
What we offer:
- You will receive a highly competitive salary
- Unlimited earning potential
- Ongoing Leadership Development and mentoring
- Career progression and ability to grow your own client base
- Highly supportive working environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
Recruitment Consultant Jobs | IT Contracts Jobs | IT Jobs in London | DWI IT Jobs | Jobs in IT