We are looking for a Service Level Manager/ Escalation Manager for a contract role.
Service Delivery Manager / Run Manager / Service Canter Management / Service Delivery Specialist The role will require the full involvement in all aspects of Project Delivery acting as a facilitator and using the resources available, Strong Service Management, Commercial and 3rd party Management skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on service levels as well for controlling the execution of customer-agreed contractual agreements (SLAs) in the field of quality, quantity and cost effectiveness. You will be also responsible for end-to-end management of incoming escalations and accelerations.
Responsible for relevant SLA - Responsible for monthly SLA reporting
• Ensures timely delivery of Service Level Management contractual obligations
• Translates trends in SLA reporting towards service and business opportunities
• Analyses the data coming from the reporting process (SLA at risk alerts etc.), follows up incident escalations
• Follows up KPI’s -Identifies and drives service improvement initiatives with regards to tools, knowledge database, best practices, etc.; focuses on service optimization and productivity improvements
• Understands Client’s business and the impact of delivered service on the Client’s ability to succeed
• Understands business processes that underlie the SLAs and key metrics
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with Service Delivery, Service Management and the Client
• Owns and manages the execution of Service Level Management and Reporting Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Provides recommendations and supports SDM in negotiation of the SLA and OLA service levels and agreements in accordance with the SLA to OLA model
• Draws and negotiates SLAs
• Manages incoming escalation and acceleration requests, cooperates closely with Towers and users.
• Excellent English
communication, both verbal and written.