We are looking for a Technical Lead to strengthen our team. The work consist of working mainly in our tools and configuration management team and sometimes supporting the development projects acting as a Technical Lead. The configuration management and tools team responsibilities include managing the version control and CI/CD systems, software deliveries to the customer, managing technical environments and supporting development teams as pointing out new opportunities mainly related to the tools and selling the ideas to the client and ensuring they get handled and delivered as agreed.
SKILLS AND ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
The candidate needs have knowledge in these areas:
• Experienced/expert at creating and managing Maven builds
• Experienced/expert at Jenkins administration
• Experienced/expert at Git administration
• Knowledge about Sonar/SonarQube analysis tool
• Knowledge about Ansible
• Experienced in version control and configuration management processes
• Knowledgeable in Java EE application development
• Experience in Windows and Linux environment
• Experience in shell scripts (Linux sh/bash, Windows batch/command line)
• Experienced leading others work
• Proactive attitude to finding new tasks and learning.
• Close collaboration with our development teams but also with the customer. We interface a lot with both when coordinating deliveries from development to testing/production.
• Diligent and precise with details: we are the last phase of our software delivery quality pipeline.
• Able to take responsibility of an entire tasks/processes by him/herself from start to finish.
• Enthusiasm to develop
Nice to have:
• Interest in process improvements with agile and DevOps mindset
• Interest to expand one’s knowledge
• Experience of information security manager’s role
• GoogleCloud knowledge and experience